For sports people the benefits include;
- Injury prevention
- Improving performance
- Greater flexibility & range of movement
- Improved fluid movement & self awareness
- Functional muscle balance
- Pain reduction
- Speedier injury recovery
- Preparation for the next event
- Post event massage working with the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins
You don’t have to be a sportsperson to benefit from sports massage;
I often treat people who spend a lot of time with computers, keen gardeners, DIY enthusiasts, nurses, builders, busy mum’s, students and executives.
It is appropriate for anyone who wants to improve their health and overall well being.